Labels

Wednesday 20 April 2016

Past Simple - Irregular Verbs

- Fill in the Past Simple form of the verbs in brackets.

1. Last month, we __________ (go) on a trip to Paris.
2. I __________ (see) a good film last night.
3. We __________ (make) a tasty vegetables salad yesterday.
4. He ________ (run) to catch the bus but he missed it!
5. Ann ________ (tell) me a funny joke last night.
6. I ________ (say) "goodbye" and I __________ (go) out.
7. My parents __________ (come) home very late last Friday.
8. I __________ (do) my homework and I _________ (put) all the books into my bag.
9. Our teacher _________ (wear) a beautiful jacket two hours ago.
10. I _________ (hear) the new song at thte party yesterday.
11. My friends _________ (give) a present for my birthday.
12. She _________ (be) very surprised when she ________ (see) that man there.

No comments:

Post a Comment